About Me

My photo
Well ... i'm a easy going person ... I'm create my own reality... always focus on my mind set...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yes..... yes.... yes........

Yuhoooooh...... my chicken pox is recover about 85%......
Now i dare to go out to meet friends...... hahah..........

Coming Satursday night got dinner with friends ........
but still have to missed out some foods.......... sighh...........
some foods can't eat for 1 month due to chicken pox ......

When every foods can be eat that time, don't know why sometime still couldn't
find foods for my lunch or dinner ........

Currently, most of the foods i can't eat but i'm very missed it...... why......
Is really, sometime i didn't appreciated things, when have it that time will
took things for granted........ when lose it only regret............ Sighhh........

Hello! Wake up.........wake up........... don't repeat the same things............

Tomorrow will be better, YES.....YES.... YES.......

No comments: