About Me

My photo
Well ... i'm a easy going person ... I'm create my own reality... always focus on my mind set...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"CNY" VS "CHICKEN POX"

Ohhh...... so lucky get a big Ang Pow........
First day of "Niu" year having chicken pox.....

The viruses was from my 2nd sis
(hahahhh....... she will scold me if she knew it hihihi.......)
Last 2 weeks was her had chicken pox, now become my turn.....
Sighh...... really not at the right time, huhhhh........

Have to missed out some of my favourite foods and tit-bits......

Aiyoh........ furthermore can't meet up with my friends during CNY,
due to i'm afraid will spreading the viruses to them
especially for those who haven't got chicken pox before .......

Well, very happy that i heard a good news from one of my friends....
she is pregnant now..... yeah! Congratulation to you Mei Wee.
Hope to receive more more more good news from you all ......
and i'm hope will have good news to you all too...... hahahahah........

Now, i'm hope my Chicken pox will recover soon......
Thanks to some of my friends concerns .......
Yes, yes ...... i will recover soon and will meet you all up soon.......

{Happy "Niu" Year}

No comments: